The new Vizada XChange v 2.3
Permanent remote access, smartphone usage onboard & improved VoIP
XChange, our all-in-one solutions platform, now offers a range of new features to facilitate permanent remote access, allow smartphone usage onboard and provide improved VoIP capabilities:
Users will benefit from a range of new features with XChange v 2.3 - specifically developed upon market demands.
Permanent remote access for improved control:
• Benefit from permanent fully secure remote access - with no onboard action required.
• Backdoor solution: access any communication device, even while offline, through another online satellite terminal.
• Full access to our XChange local network devices from shore.
Smartphone usage onboard: Crew can now use their own smartphones or tablets on board thanks to a specially created smart device interface. They benefit from online access, real time cost control, voice and VoIP – and crew members get more privacy.
Best VoiP available: According to our customers the improved VoIP for FleetBroadband allows excellent quality, low throughput and high quality.
• New ‘maintenance’ and ‘rescue’ mode to keep system fully operational at all times.
• Keep usage under control: set daily access limits for any user group.
• Enhanced network control via white/black listing of network clients for internet access.
• Improved compatibility: now works also with Furuno Felcom.
The new version is available free of charge by simple firmware update, which can be done using a local file or via the embedded over-the-air update feature.